Pregnant?

I took a pregnancy test and it was a very faint positive, so I took another the next day and it is very faint positive!! So i was wondering if I am really pregnant or not!! They say positive but not sure with my otheres the lines were darker then these. Maybe I need a better test

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's very rare to get a false positive, as long as you are reading within the time frame and the line has color (not gray). so i think you are pregnant!!! i don't really think a blood test is necessary. if you want to, you can wait a few days and test again, and then your line might be darker, but some tests really just have light lines.
    Anonymous

• most likely pregnant
    Anonymous

• i've had a test like that and i was pregnant. i would suggest you go get a blood test from the doc, just to make sure
    miracleMom80

Answer by miracleMom80 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Very rarely is the second actually a full-blown line, at least in my experience. It always seemed much fainter than the obvious first one. I'd say you are pregnant, my dear!
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 4:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2010