Is there anyone on here that isn't all for obama?

I have seen so many moms that are for obama and i was wondering if there were any moms that weren't and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Try posting and reading the Politics and Current Events category. 99% of them hate Obama. LOL. It is hard to find anyone who does like our President. I get really disgusted with the way they insult him and call him names.
    Anonymous

• ye aI believe that if you dont like someone thats one thing but don't say rude things about him if they arent facts
    Anonymous

• i am ok with him
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I don't like the guy. Never did.
    From the start I never trusted the guy. I find him ignorant, naive, and two faced. Still don't like him.
    He sure did change this country. He's made things worse.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Anon. 3:29 - If you don't like someone you're not going to say nice things about them. That goes for a president, a neighbor, a teacher, a boss, a co-worker. . anyone. You can't deny that you haven't said rude things about someone in your life, whether you liked them or not. I don't like Obama, I never have, so I'm not going to lie and say things about him I don't mean. That's silly. I will say how I truely feel about him. No, I'm not above saying he's done something right if he has. I just haven't seen him do anything right since he's been president. Soo .. When that time comes I'll be the first to figuratively pat him on the back, but like I said, it hasn't happened yet.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Nope cannot stand him I think he is an idiot!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Mosey on over to Politics and Current Events.

You'll see all the Obama hating you want.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• ugh i cant stand the man. all the promises for jobs, everyone who works COALMINES are basically losing their jobs so the world can "go green" when people dont realize COAL provides over 70% of our electricity, steal mills. Hes taking away from our Military. He disgusts me. Not a fan at all.
    marinesweetie

Answer by marinesweetie at 5:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• OBAMA Is the biggest mistake that the american people have made he is more interested in becoming a celebrity and making history than our country im sorry but he is wrong for us totally wrong.

O-ONE
    B- BIG
    A- ASS
    M- MISTAKE
    A- AMERICA
    cmjones

Answer by cmjones at 5:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Not for him. Never was.
    Anonymous