How can I report craigslist/recycler scammers?

I've been trying to buy a car and came across so many scams. I've contacted 5-10 sellers regarding newer cars with extremely low prices. They offered to work through ebay to secure my money but I googled "craigslist ebay scam" and came across this website:

http://www.simplysoldstore.com/wordpress/index.php/2009/04/19/the-craigslist-ebay-car-scam/

It described everything they've offered to a tee. How can I report them. I would hate for someone else to be scammed out of thousands of hard earned dollars because I didn't do anything when I knew it was a scam. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You can flag them but that's about it. Just remember if it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Glad you didn't get taken!
    Anonymous

• The same thing happened to me when I was searching for houses to rent. I found that anything that seemed to be a really good deal was a scam.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Just flag it.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 12:00 AM on Feb. 4, 2010