What's your Menu for Sunday's Superbowl.?

Hey Ladies.
I'm curious to what's on your menu for Superbowl Sunday, from snacks to meals to what have you.

I think I am gonna do Chicken Wings, Burgers, Coleslaw, Potato Salad, and Baked Beans. I think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• we are going to have ribs, potato salad, baked beans, and cole slaw
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• can't wait although we're SO SAD that again the Patriots didn't make it!!!! A few years ago it was GREAT!!!!

But no matter we'll still have fun.

We're picking up parmesean garlic chicken wings and meatball appetizers and other things plus apple pie from Wegmans with some other things. I'm giving myself a day off of cooking and doing take out.

Whats your recipe for Chicken Wings and Potato Salad? hmmm yum never thought of potato salad!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:52 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Nothing special. We don't care about sports. We'll have it on (maybe) but just for the commercials.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 4, 2010