sick toddler

Yesterday I had to take my 6mo to the doctor for a check up. I had to bring my 2 year old with me. He was not running around, sat in his chair and played with his toys like a little man. Well last night he started running a fever of 102.4. No other symptoms. I got the fever down fast and he slept all night. This morning he was a little warm. 100. 2. He has had a little bit of diarrah today not much. Then about 30min ago his fever came back. I'm scared to take him back to the doctor. What if it is nothing and he catches somethign really bad. Any ideas?

JacksMommy2008

Asked by JacksMommy2008 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• take him to the doc. if he normally doesnt run fevers, never wait for something like that with lil kids. there is no telling what he could have. plus its always better safe than sorry.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:10 PM on Feb. 3, 2010