jeans

i'm looking for some jeans...i gain all my weight in my tummy area, and cant find jeans that i like, that fit...i've worn silver brand for the longest time and absolutely love those..well, i'm a 36" waist in them, but i cant find any that fit..if they fit in waist they don't in length, and vice versa....and the plus size silvers, don't work, they fit too loose in the legs and hit right under the belly button...so, i'm looking for suggestions for jeans..something that'll fit in the tummy (preferably a lower rise), have long enough inseam length, and actually fit right in the leg....any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Shopping

• Depending on what you want to spend, Nordstrom has pretty much a department for jeans. In Point of View they have a pretty good selection and you might find something there and you'd certainly find help.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I wore Silver jeans a long time ago...spend a little more and you'll get a slimmer look..Diesel jeans works for me now, as well as Rock & Republic and Hudson. They have different length inseems so you can choose your length unlike with Silver jeans. If you hang them to dry, they'll last longer than the style does and are well worth paying more for imo, because you'll feel more confident when you look slimmer.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:30 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I have never heard of silver jeans.... but....

Buy your jeans to fit your waist and your leg.... if they are too long buy them and get them hemed.
    You are not always going to find jeans that fit well in both the waist and the length.
    Anonymous

• try American eagle, the artist fit. It's a low rise with a flare leg. They cost like $60.00.
    Anonymous

• I get American Eagle, True Religion, Silver, and Rock and Republic and they all work for me and I have the same issue you do with my belly.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:20 AM on Feb. 6, 2010