Installing a car seat into a 2007 Sebring

I have an 07 Sebring, and recently tried install my car seat's base into it. I have anchors in it I think? but I have used the seat belts because it looks like the anchors are for higher backed seats, like boosters. There is a tilt to the base now? Does anyone have this car and had to have an infant child seat installed? Thanks.

Zennie2005

Asked by Zennie2005 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There are adjustments on the base of an infant carrier so that you can adjust its height to reflect the tilt that happens. I had this issue with my Jeep. There are usually anchors down in the seats as well as up high. The higher anchors are for forward facing seats. If you are having problems go the your local Highway patrol station or police department and they will help you properly install your seat.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2010