Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am very depressed, i need someone i can talk to

If you have myspace add me . and my facebook name is

Answer Question

Asked by CandyMama231 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in About CafeMom

Level 11 (581 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I would talk to your doctor, if you haven't. I hope you find what you are looking for.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

  • You can message me on here if you'd like. I don't know how much of a help I can be, but I'll talk to you, babe.

    Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

  • Try taking some Vitamin B complex

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN