How can another woman stand by and watch your kids dad not bother two hoots

about your kids, as long as her own with him are fine, well fed, shown affection, taken on holiday, when yourkids have been nowhere, {some women make me sick} just havin a moan thankyou

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• you are crazy
    Anonymous

• you one of them selfish bitches then?
    Anonymous

• if I understand you correctly- my thoughts exactly!
    I've never understood how a woman with a ounce of sensitivity and any heart could just let a man ignore his kids.
    truth be known, the bio mom would probably complain that I was TOO involved!

it's happened..................
    Anonymous

• The other woman is just selfish!! I see it on Maury all the time how those women can be.
    MichaelsMomm122

Answer by MichaelsMomm122 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• the other woman is just a bitch and immature to match. i would never consider being with a man that doesnt take care of his own children!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Are you saying that his new woman doesn't care about the treatment of the first woman's kids as long as her kids are taken care of? Just trying to clarify before I made a comment. Sometimes, you can't make a man care. I'm going through it right now. He loves our daughter to death and she is def Daddy's little angel but it would not even phase him if he learned his son from a girlfriend got killed in a car accident or something. I am sick of trying to make him care and I know my stepson's mom can see all the packages and letters he gets are from me even though I sign Daddy's name but what is she going to do? Divorce him and make her own child's life harder? Sometimes you reach a point where it is either your marriage and a 2 parent home for your child or the other child(ren) who you know he will still have nothing to do with if you leave. I know this situation sucks and I even see it from the opposite side as you. :(
    Anonymous

• unless you are in the situation, its hard to judge. i know my SO goes through phases where he just can't care....because BM has made it so hard on him to care and be involved. He always does care under it all....but he has a hard time showing it sometimes because it hurts so much....so, i guess...without knowing the whole situation, i am not going to judge the woman. life is hard. and ultimately, your own children are your FIRST priority. and my SO is always good to our baby....and as much as he hates to say it, he has enjoyed her more than his first two because he and i work and him and BM didn't. she made it to where he couldnt enjoy them as much. i find it sad and i hate it for my SKs but i understand at the same time. its hard when families are broken and blended.
    Anonymous

• the very same thing has bothered me on many occassions. The father of my niece and nephew could care less about them and doesn't even bother to show up for visitation, but is totally devoted to his new baby with his girlfriend, and her other child from another relationship. It makes me sick and I don't understand how she can stand to be with him.. but she is! To each their own I suppose, but I will never understand it. I would NEVER be with a man who denied his own kids. As a matter of fact, I broke up with someone that I thought I would marry because he terminated his parental rights because the BM made it hard for him to see his daughter.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• In my case the woman knew he didnt much care for my kids with him, before they had any kids of their own, so yes shes a selfish bitch
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I definitely wouldn't be with a man like that. I don't know how any woman can be. His behaviour towards his other kids is a reflection of how he'll treat the ones he has with her eventually. Sad.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 4:07 AM on Feb. 4, 2010