Why be on the Real Housewives or any County if you have such embarrasing problems??

This year has proven that the well off can go through it too. But I am wondering. Apparently Lynn and her family are being served an eviction notice, they have bench warrants out for there arrest not to mention that Alexa had the audacity to call her mom the B word to her face (I would have got the taste slapped out of my mouth) and they are getting plastic surgery like it's nothing. Simon and Tamra are getting a divorce and apparently Tamra has been texting her ex. Gretchen inherited 2.5 million from Jeff and the well can run dry quickly so she starts selling makeup. OK.......ummm.......OK. Alexis is constantly talking about her walk with God but dresses like she is doing something, and walking with God is not it. Vicki is trying. I give her that. Well, I didn't like the psychic that came to her party but to each it's own. I guess if it was me, I would be boring for sure. LOL Just my opinion.

runnyvenom

Asked by runnyvenom at 6:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think some of the show is scripted. I think money has a lot to do with them being on the show.
    Anonymous

• Gretchen and Slade are desperate trash. They don't have an honest cell between them and what is with her ugly fake teeth this season? I think many people delude themselves they can act and audition for reality shows, But for their small children's sakes it is just wrong. I wouldn't even be on even if we lived a wealthy lifestyle.
    Anonymous