Is anyone having a boy after having had a little girl???

I feel like I am losing my mind with this pregnancy. I wasn't on this emotional roller coaster like this with my first. I feel as though I could scream somedays and moments later I am crying. I was never this bad when I was pregnant with my little girl. Does anyone else feel like this?? I'm pretty sure that I feel like this because I am pregnant with the opposite gender. Am I crazy to think like that???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i'm expecting a baby boy after having 2 little girls. i feel similar to what you're feeling, but opposite. i was very emotional when i was pregnant with my girls and i feel a lot more mellow now that i'm having a boy. i used to cry over not making ramen noodles the right way or needing to have a bagel (i know... i was a wreck!), but now i feel pretty normal. a little hormonal, but not over-emotional. i wonder if the difference really is because of the baby's sex or if it's just in our minds.. hmmmm...
    Anonymous