pain?

So I was inseminated 12 days ago and I have 5 days left until I get my blood test. I have had some signs of being preggo but they could also be PMS. I don't know if I am or not but I have had these nasty random cramps on my right side. I do know that that is the side where my egg was. Anyone know what this pain could be?

ErinT

Asked by ErinT at 8:31 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• could be implantation pain. I took fertility injections and had intercourse at home. I called the dr and said it didnt work cause I was bleeding but my HCG was positive I had severe cramping for like 3wks I thought I had to be miscarring but it was severe implantation pain. I'm 22wks now so I hope thats what it is for you. Good Luck!!!!!
    tiffanym19

Answer by tiffanym19 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• thanks, I hope this is it. The pain definalty makes me nervous cause I didn't expect it but I know it is different then my period pain. I am so happy it worked for you!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 6:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2010