Tax Refund on plastic

I'm going to purchase a "used" car, but can only withdraw 3000 dollars a day from an ATM (This is my tax refund), I need the new car really before Saturday, the money will be deposited on my card Friday, and I'm wondering if a "large" car dealerships take debit/mastercards?? I'm planning on paying for the car in full which is 4,900$$.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would imagine that car dealerships will take anything they can get these days! LOL! I hear lots of advertisements right now saying that they will actually do your tax return for you and you can use the money to pay for your car!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• My brother paid for a new car with a credit card because he got points or something then paid off the card with cash. LOL
    I guess you will just have to ask them.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Why can't you just go into the bank or through the drive thru and withdraw the money? You know like write out a check payed to Cash, then go to your bank and cash it in?
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Or I am sure that the dealership will take a check. Or you could get a cashiers check.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Didn't know I could do that it's an H&R block card, but I don't have a bank.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• What about buying money orders? Most places allow you to pay for moeny orders with a debit card. You might have to buy several, but that could solve your problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Never heard of a dealership that didn't take plastic
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• We bought a jeep with a credit card years ago. Just make sure you pay it off immediatley or you're gonna have a HUGE interest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 AM on Feb. 5, 2010