Odor. um there

After my period I have a slight odor. Anyone else? I wash down there really good but still. I dnt like to use douche but maybe I should? Lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Douche is BAD for you! Just keep washing with your normal bath or shower and it will be okay....
    Anonymous

• Chibocka isn't suposed to spell like soap, purfume, or flower fields, lol
    Douche caused bacteria and yeast imbalances which can lead to infections.
    Anonymous

• Ok as weird as this sounds...I use a little stick deodorant on my inner thighs and outer vaginal area...NOT the inside.

It has really helped my problem a lot. Strange I know, but just a suggestion.
    Anonymous

• USE SUMMERS EVE, AND WEAR COTTON UNDIES ,SO YOUR VA JAY JAY CAN BREATH!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• OMG not another douching debate~! We are supposed to douche after our periods and after sex~! NOT with chemicals...I use herbs especially designed for the health of the vjayjay...think about it..of you had blood or semen on your hands...would you wash them? OF COURSE YOU WOULD~! That stuff stinks especially if it's up inside you someplace where it's not getting any air...gross, wash that thang Mama~! Your hubby will be happy you did and so will you when you see him more enthused about giving oral!
    Anonymous

• NO douching.....bad, bad, bad!
    Cleanse yourself as usual and rinse extremely well. Walk around in your towel as you air dry and then pat (never rub) your area dry before getting dressed.
    If the odor is still bad, you may want to try something without strong chemicals and is made expressly for that area. Vagisil is the best. It comes in a shower wash and powder.
    Still....any odors that are really bad and noticable should be checked by your gyno because you may have an infection of some sort.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:20 AM on Feb. 4, 2010