Dinner Time! Wow!

Tonight, my 13 month old devoured a whole slice of cheese pizza! I was in total shock over this! There are days he barely eats anything but today he has ate decently and had drank 2 cups of milk throughout the day previous to dinner time. Not only did he eat a whole slice of pizza he drank a whole cup of milk? This can not be normal, can it? I tried to stop giving him more, but he cried and cried and kept saying more, more. This is not just a small slice either...it is what I would consider a medium size slice....Has your lil one ever done this? (Note: he hasn't ever had pizza before but I was just trying to make something simple and fast tonight. )

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Could be a growing spurt coming on. Maybe he just likes pizza.LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I guess so! lol He even ate on the crust part for a while too
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• LOL! Sounds as though he likes pizza! Maybe he'll like spaghetti and other tomato and cheese pastas. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:50 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• let him eat!!

my girls have days where they wouldn't eat and then days when it was all I could do to keep them full.

if he's hungry let him eat!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:36 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• My daughter was the pickiest eater and I was worried about her nutrition. Suddenly lately, she is eating so much. We just had pizza the other day and my daughter ate almost an entire slice of supreme pizza (exclude the crust and about 1 inch).

Isn't it weird how exciting we get when they eat??!!! Maybe he is growing out of a picky phase and is having a growth spurt! Let's hope!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:46 PM on Feb. 3, 2010