Who could use a drink right about now?

Having an issue with my husband and his dissions that he is making concerning my ss. I can say all I want but in the end it is his call when it comes to dealing with bio mom. So ya could use a drink right about now but I dont want to get it.

So who else needs a drink?

griffinbb4

Asked by griffinbb4 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I could use a drink. I had a very busy week & just heard we are to get 18 inches of snow over the weekend.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:01 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• me but I have to wait about 9 more weeks. then I'll be having a big fat margarita.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I'd love a glass of wine, but I can't have any alcohol, I'm on vicodin for a inflamed sciatic nerve. Darn!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:02 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Count me in a glass of wine would be fantastic at this point. It has been a long day and now having a rough night =(
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 9:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I'm ok tonight ;)
    If you had asked me two days ago however- when my tens were both having break-downs for very different reasons and there was crying and yelling and dad got into it with threats and whatnot ...I am here to tell ya I made a great big glass of rum and coke!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:33 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• *teens
    charlotsomtimes

• Yes, I could totally use one. Cheers.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:54 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• ooo oo ooo oo me me me!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• i'm right here. Glasses up mommies and cheers to us and skr yew'll the rest of the world. I'm just so tired and finally getting rid of a tough skin allergy and husband tough times too. Think he'd help with our teen's math? Of course not. again sigh.

I'm tipping kahlua to you moms!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• ME. baby is coming on friday!! but i haven't slept a full night in about a month now... the past 3 nights have been especially bad...
    that, and i'm SICK of my dh talking about politics... he knows we don't agree, and he knows i don't want to talk about it... but he starts up anyway.....
    THIRD, dh wants to stop and get an oil change before i go in for my c-section friday morning... couldn't he just do that tomorrow after he gets off work?
    and finally, people thinking that i've CHOSEn to have three c-sections.. like i didn't even TRY to deliver my kids naturally.. trust me, i've tried, and trust me, it doesn't work.. it seems to be a genetic trait.. my mom has a fused pubic bone, and it is assumed (never checked into by my doc unfortunately) that i am the same.. i tried.. and i never dilated past 1 cm. went overdue with my first, avoided induction, and ended up with a c-section.. kiss my butt, pass the bacardi
    Anonymous