At the end

I have gained 50 ponds in the last 6 months :-( and i am finally at the point where I just feel like putting my finger in my mouth and hoping that will fix my problem cause I dont know how to stop this weight gain.. already medically been checked and im fine.. am I the only one that feels like giving up :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• did they check your thyroid?
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 9:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Yup checked every medical problem it could be, and i am healthy as can be.. :-(
    Anonymous

• simply walk 30-60 minutes at a high pace each day or atleast 4 days a wk....
    DDTSMommy

Answer by DDTSMommy at 9:43 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• How is your diet, and be completely honest. What is your workout routine? Do you drink alcohol?
    Anonymous

• OP here
    I dont drink at all, and I dont work out, got 3 kids under 4 so always out of enery, I really dont eat well its so hard i try and try but I feel so hungry and at night when i sit at home alone and the kids are sleeping I eat.. just dont know how to stop it anymore
    Anonymous

• There are solutions and you have not heard of any that works. I am living proof and I want the world to know because I am a real person who had a real problem and now have real results. I am 51 years old, only 5'1. My frame was not able to hold up the 209 lbs I had gained and trust me, I tried it all! This past summer, I was introduced to something that did work. I have lost over 35 pounds. I did not diet, exercise, take pills or surgery. This has been in Mexico for 20 years and just here in the States for 2. I can give you more information. 856.287.5240. Don't give up yet. Let's chat.
    revivedmom

Answer by revivedmom at 9:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2010