Think My Baby Boy is Comming Soon?

This is my first baby so im not sure what to expect but I am 33 weeks and 4 days and lately Ive been getting alot of braxton hicks sometimes more then one an hour but they come and go. I read that your supposed to get more this month but this seems like alot. Think my little boy will be here soon??

JaysMom7755

Asked by JaysMom7755 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. I had them for the last three months of my second pregnancy....every day ...sometimes several times throughout the day...sometimes a few minutes apart for a couple of hours. My son was two weeks early.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• No. Those Braxton Hicks can hang around for weeks. I hope he doesn't come too early--good luck!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• BH can go on and on....

you're in the home stretch, just hang in there.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• i have read that as long as you don't have a few per hour, it's normal and ok. i would just mention it to my doctor/midwife, but don't be too worried. lots of women have BH contrax from like 25 weeks on! i think 1 or 2 per hour is definitely normal at that point. :-)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2010