Is anyone a member of Gather.com?

I just joined, but am trying to figure it out. It's kinda confusing to me. How do I participate in it?

wmjsease

Asked by wmjsease at 9:47 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• huh? what is it?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:56 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I'm a member but I haven't been on for a long time and they've made some changes. You just read articles posted by other members and comment, you can post your own, or same thing with pictures. Once you get into it it's pretty easy. You can trade in your points for different things, like gift cards, once you accumulate enough. I like it, just don't have as much time for it right now.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 9:57 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• what is that i never heard of it ?? is it for moms, or what
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 10:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• It's kind of like a social networking site, I think it's was meant to be geared towards writers, but ALL sorts of people are on there now. You can post about absolutely anything, start your own groups etc. It's rather similar to cafemom but it's not just for moms.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 10:18 PM on Feb. 3, 2010