Anyone know of really good coupon websites?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• i just saw an ad on tv for coupons.com...haven't checked it out myself though
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:14 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I know my SIL used to buy coupons off ebay. It sounded a little crazy to me to buy coupons, but she once got coupons for toilet paper, and between the coupon and the sale at the store she ended up gettting it all free. She didn't have to buy TP for over a year. Same with shampoo, conditioner and deoderant.
    tishalb

Answer by tishalb at 10:15 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I use ~~>> Penny Pincher Gazette<<~~ every week. It also gives you the sale ads for your area every week.

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• RutterMama I just tried to sign up and it asked if I had a referral code? what's thata?
    Anonymous

• Some answers here.

Anonymous

• weusecoupons.com great place for newbies to learn
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Here are several ideas:
    you can print manufacturer ones from www.coupons.com (and they work at Kroger, Meijer, Walmart etc.) the first time you have to download the printer, so that it can make sure you only print one or two copies of each coupon.
    You can go to www.shortcuts.com and to www.cellfire.com and download coupons onto store cards (like Kroger cards) and then they automatically ring up when you buy the product. You can also use a paper coupon in addition to the downloaded one on the same item.
    you can go to www.meijermealbox.com and click on specials to print Meijer store coupons, that you can use with the paper manufacturer on on the same item
    if you want to buy coupons (for example we drink silk soymilk, so I might spend $1.00 to buy 10 coupons....which will be worth $10 in the store. I go to www.thecouponclippers.com they cut and mail them to you, and they take paypal
    ebay has diaper coupons...
    energygirl

Answer by energygirl at 4:01 PM on May. 19, 2010