potty tips

DO ANYONE HAVE ANY POTTY TRAINNING TIPS FOR ME? IM TRYIN TO POTTY TRAIN MY 21 MONTHS DAUGTER. IS THAT TOO EARLY? CAUSE I REALLY THINKS SHES READY SHES ALWAYS TAKIN OFF HER DIAPERS AND GOIN ON HER SELF IN SHE TELL ME IF SHE DODO OR PEPE ARE THESE THE FIRST SIGHNS OF POTTY TRAIN? PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• go to babycenter.com there is a 3 day potty training method as well as some other advice on potty training. Sounds like your daughter is ready and there is no harm in introducing her to the potty, even if she sits there and doesn't go. Good luck.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Those are very good signs!!! I started by just taking my dd in about every 15-30 minutes depending on how much she drank. Make sure you don't act discouraged if she doesn't do anything, just tell her it was a good try and maybe next time. Have you tried putting panties on her yet? That really helped with my dd's. When she does finally do it, make a big deal about it. Make sure she knows that going in the potty is a good thing and that it makes mommy very happy. Also, you could make her a potty chart with stickers (that she picks out) or maybe give her an m&m or two when she goes. Just make it a fun and happy experience.
    tishalb

Answer by tishalb at 10:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2010