Im getting induced in three weeks

Im getting induced on Febuary 26 and The days are creeping by does anyone have any suggestions to make the time go by faster?

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 10:37 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• prepare the nursery & have fun doing some baby shopping. keep yourself busy indulging yourself with things you probably won't be able to do when the baby arrives. watch a movie, have a nice dinner out, and enjoy your sleep while you still can! congratulations!
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 10:49 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Why are you being induced?

I'm not trying to bash. I'm just curious because inductions are only supposed to be done for medical reason and it seems kind of strange to know so far ahead of time about your induction.
    Anonymous

• how do you know you are getting induced in 3 weeks? if you are term, your baby could decide to come on his/her own...? i don't get it. induction is meant for medical problems so how would they know there is a problem 3 weeks in advance...? confusing question...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I think just get all baby's clothes, beding and baby towels washed and ready! Get the nursery ready and have a date out with your SO! Maybe scrap book your ultrasound pictures! Have your bag ready and packed and baby's too! How exciting! Oh and make sure you have the car seat ready!

I too am having my baby 3weeks early but by C-section from having placenta previea. Best of luck!
    Assila

Answer by Assila at 3:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2010