Foreclosed home listings

Hi, My husband I are looking to buy a home, but I was wanting to look online for some foreclosed homes, but i can't find anything, everything needs a Credit card...anyone know of any sites? Thanks

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 10:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• just go to a realtor and they will have lists of forclosed homes. talking to one doesn't cost you a thing, and you have someone to help you search for the right kind of house for you!!!! good luck!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Go to, ask.com and put in foreclosed homes and your area code......you can do it with google too of course, I just prefer ask.com
    Anonymous

• Realtor.com is your best choice.
    Also check the realty websites in your local area. Remax.com for example. They also have foreclosure listings.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• pmz.com has lists of home that are forcelosed and short sales. That is most of the housed for sale. After you get to the first page click on the top right where is says other options. Then put in the town and what you want in a house. Waa Laa ...lots of houses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• homepath.com is fannie mae's site. Its a really good resource i think.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:16 AM on Feb. 4, 2010