what are some signs i could be pregnut before a missed period

bubbles313

Asked by bubbles313 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you can't even spell the word pregnant....
    Anonymous

• cut her some slack. Unbelievable anon. You get real tired and food smell bother you. Breast tenderness. Not eating because you feel sick.
    Anonymous

• a test..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• A test.
    Pregnancy symptoms are signs of stress, virus, illness, an oncoming period, etc. They are vague symptoms that do not neccisarily mean pregnancy. I wish people would understand that. They aren't signs of pregnancy only.
    Take a test. You can take it up to five days before your missed period. It is actually best to wait a week to two weeks after a missed period. If you are pregnant the HCG hormone will be stronger after your missed period then before.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:38 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• POTKB. Oh, come on, you all were thinking it. :0)
    Seriously, though...go read the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility". It explains pregnancy, cycles, and everything in a way that's just amazing. Either way, you'll learn a LOT, so you can start using it for the future.
    And, if you are younger (under 19), you may want to start with the book Cycle Savvy, it's a great intro to the TCOYF book, and by the time you finish that, you'll almost be an expert.
    Ooftacat

Answer by Ooftacat at 12:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I was really fatigued, and I noticed that my breast were tender to touch, also certain foods (pizza & chili) made me nauseous and a few times I would be standing and get light headed
    newchapternlife

Answer by newchapternlife at 2:05 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i got a "pregnancy rash" that itched like crazy..and i was spotting two weeks after i had gotten off my period..so i knew something was off then.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:48 PM on Feb. 5, 2010