abortion pill??

my mind is made up and this is the hardest decision i have ever had to make. it is whats best for me and my son. please be supportive of my choice. Has anyone taken the abortion pill? i am going in the morning. i was wondering how it worked out for you? how did you feel? do you think it is a better option that a d & c?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I can't help you. I've never murdered any babies. Sorry.
    Anonymous

• Well 6:02 we can all tell you are pro-life. =). No sense in going anon with it. It's just your opinion.

My friend had taken the abortion pill. It is actually VERY dangerous. She had a lot of complications and ended up in the ER with only a half-expelled fetus. She ended up having to in to have a regular abortion anyway.
    Anonymous

• My cousin took it. She said it was incredibly painful, but that she would much rather have done it at home than in a surgical setting. For her it was the right choice.

I'm sorry you feel so helpless, and I'm sorry you got rude Anon answers.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Anon, that was uncalled for!
    Anonymous

• nope can't help you.. but think this one though..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Well Anon, maybe you've never been in the position to where you had to make an extremely hard choice like this. I personally never have, but at least I choose to keep my mouth shut with what I do and do not think the right choice is for this woman that neither of us even know. QUITE POSSIBLY those words were uncalled for.
    Anonymous

• i did not take the abortion pill. i had the surgical procedure. it is quick, and in my opinion that is the way to go. and just to make sure you know... the abortion pill is not the same as the plan B pill. (I am sure you know this, but the abortion pill is also known as RU486 and is only available from a clinic or place that carries out such procedures). If you go to a planned parenthood they make you watch videos on abortion... and both options. they go over the side effects and risks, ect. (at least they use to do this, and i am sure they still do). good luck with your decision. it is a hard one.
    Anonymous

• They don't normally use the abortion pill on women that are far enough along that they have a fetus. That's not common. Talk about horror stories. The pill is not dangerous in early pregnancy, and it's used during the embryo stage.. It just makes you miscarry. I stayed with my friend while she had hers. She took the pill and it was a few days of discomfort then she just miscarried. Personally I thought that would be too dragged out for me. But she was fine.I had my d&c and it only took 15 minutes and it wasn't too painful...physically.

Sorry about the first anon, she's only okay if it's an abortion doctor who get's murdered.
    Anonymous

• I went to planned parenthood and they didn't make me watch videos..
    Anonymous

• its a rough ride honey. but if that is what is best for you and your child, hugs to you
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 11:19 PM on Feb. 3, 2010