what to wear to a beach wedding..

My little brother is getting married on the beach in florida in July ! So its going to be very HOTT & Humid ! ... they are just doing a little ceremony...I think she says now she is going to wear a sundress ( no bridesmaids or anything) ... soo I dont know what to wear..at first I though...just to wear a cute little sundress ( in a blue color) ...but I dont know if I should since she is wearing one?

She is getting a little Bridezilla ( which I understand) ...so me and my mom cant really ask her about it.....

Everyone is going to be barefoot...so I dont have to worry about that...but I am lost as to what to wear??

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:20 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wear a bikini with tassels.
    Anonymous

• wear a little sundress, just make sure it is very different than hers so you don't steal her thunder. I got married on the beach in hawaii, and i had a maid of honor since we had to have witnesses to sign the marriage certificate. She wore a little sundress.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• I would make sure to bring two outfits. I had the exact situation you describe this last summer, my sil, getting married on the beach, in July. I brought a casual outfit and by the time we got to FL, it had changed to a semi formal wedding in a reception hall. I looked silly with such a casual outfit. BRING two!
    :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:41 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• We went to a beach wedding and all the girls were in sundresses.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I think a lovely sundress is very appropriate. Be sure to apply lots of sunscreen and wear a large-brimmed hat that looks nice and not 'touristy.' This will help you from burning and getting sick.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2010