Are you letting your body take over you?

Tomorrow, Tomorrow and Tomorrow when will it get here?

Everyday I tell myself to get on the treadmill atleast for 10 mins. but nawh! I'd rather be lazy and do the easy way out...nothing! Help!
I know alot of you ladies say...Just do it, but I can't it is much easier for me to do nothing...I hate myself sometimes I am letting my body take over me :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Feb. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I hate to exercise too but I do it anyway. I want to be here for my son.

Stop being lazy! Just do it! You'll feel better.
    Anonymous

• i was in lazy mode too, but trust me, if you get a good workout in, you will have more energy and feel better knowing you are taking those steps to do something to improve yourself. I now look forward to when my daughter takes a nap so that I can have my chance to workout. You have to think about why you aren't happy with yourself, what the solutions are and make a commitment to doing something to change it. Think about the results, how happy you will be when you can start to see a difference. Good luck.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:27 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• Seriously make yourself do it for like 14 days straight and then you'll feel guilty for not doing it, trust me...like brushing your teeth lol.. I'm pregnant but still get in the gym 5 times a wk for 40 min long cardio sessions, I skipped the other day and felt bad and trust me I'm no fitness model even when I'm not pregnant lol good luck
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 11:45 PM on Feb. 3, 2010

• i love excersising. but i know what you mean. let me tell you, starting is the hardest part. just force yourself to start, and it will get easier and easier, especially when the fat starts to melt off your body.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:01 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Personally I love the treadmill, its my mental therapy lol. I completely understand not wanting to do it . I joined fun classes to get me going and then i added the treadmill and other things in. I made it mommy time and i also have friends who now meet me at the class then afterwards we go to lunch or hang out in the jacuzzi for a half hour. We all used to meet at the park for walks before we all started using the local gym.

Try to look at it as a reward instead of work and get your friends involved. It is a big motivator when you have to meet people at a certain time to workout and makes it harder to not go :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:43 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• OMG i am with ya i keep telling myself im gonna start eating right too lol never happens.. sometimes I wish i wasnt so lazy.. but getting the energy is so hard...
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 3:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• gettin'started IS the hardest part! onceu get out there and do it ur get more energy 2 fuel u! get a trainer 2 help u. good luck momma!
    DM-dreamgirl

Answer by DM-dreamgirl at 6:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• join a group and have them keep you accountable.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2010