Drama-

Love it or hate it?

I personally can't stand it- on CM or IRL... but my husband loves it (one his fake myspace account and gamespot) and kinda in real life too...

I don't get why people like it, could one of you enlighten me?

Kalebs_mommy23

Asked by Kalebs_mommy23 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• trainwreck with popcorn
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I wish I could, I don't care for drama either. I guess it's the attention people get?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:36 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i was thinking that- or maybe it's a distraction?
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I like to watch it and I'm entertained by it, but I don't like to be part of it. I hate to be involved in any sort of friction. I'm a Libra...we like harmony. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• BIL seems to love it and then asks for my advice about the insanity he has created for himself and then insists on more drama inducing behavior. I think it has something to do with depression or immaturity with him.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I think it's the way they grew up.
    My last boyfriend, we only lasted a year because, I really believe there just wasn't enough drama...I'm calm and will not argue or fight, I obey the law and will cook whatever you want and do whatever you want, just for harmony.
    His next girlfriend lasted 3 yrs and she was always rolling his cars, locking him out, hitting him, DWI'S all the time!! He has a current girlfriend is a heavy drinking native american...around here they are wonderful women until they get drunk.....He just NEEDS drama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Drama is one of the big reasons we stay away from my in laws, i hate it, DH hates it and if our friends start it up we suddenly become too busy to be freinds with them anymore. I was glad to get out of high school and would prefer not to have to endure it in my 30's.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I like to watch it on TV, but that's about it. I prefer not to be involved in it, IRL or online.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2010