Boyfriend wants to watch porn together

so he wants to watch it and i've tried before, a couple of years ago, but honestly that stuff makes me sick to my stomach for some reason. I told him I'd try again, but to look for something he thought i'd be able to handle. He told me he wanted me to find something for us, but I've got no clue on how to do that. So does anyone have any suggestions on where to look for it and what i should be looking for exactly. something simple that'll be good for us to watch together. omg this is hard to talk about. so yeah something a couple could watch a guess...idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• There are films designed for women that aren't so "raunchy" and have more feminine energy.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i actually like porn but if it makes you uncomfortable then try explaining that to hiim and if he really loves you he'll understand. its not for everyone
    wubbunny420

Answer by wubbunny420 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Sounds like you need to have a heart to heart with him and tell him that you are just very uncomfortable about this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Not everyone likes porn. I think it's good, though, that you are doing this together, and you are trying for him. I do think you should talk to him (if you haven't already) and let him know how you feel. You can go to an adult movie store and ask them what they might suggest. I've done that.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Try searching online for websites that sell sex toys and such and see if they have some videos that are geared more toward women. They do make some that are designed more for women, with a little more sensuality and taste than the ones that most people think of when they think of porn. But, honestly, in the end, if you just aren't comfortable with it, then tell him that. You're not doing him, yourself, or your relationship any favors by doing something you don't want to do. It's all well and good to want him to be happy, but not if you are sacrificing your own happiness. Good luck!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2010