Can anyone recommend?

Can anyone recommend any joint supplements? I work out 5 days a week, I am 29 and in the mornings when I get out of bed (in a rush to get the baby) my joints are super achy! Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My Dh takes glucosamine, he has really bad knees and says it has made a huge difference, you have to take it daily it isnt a take it when you hurt type of thing, it needs to be in your system consistantly to do any good. There is also joint juice but he hasnt tried it yet, you drink one a day and it is supposed to do the same thing as the pill supplements.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• you might need to back off on the intensity of your work outs or change to more "joint friendly" activities as well

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 12:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Morgain has a point, have you tried water areobics? Once i started doing that i noticed my back and shoulder didnt act up as much and doing other workouts out of the water wasnt as hard on my body.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:58 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Recovery - google recovery supplement (by Lyrica) wonderful stuff.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2010