inducing a period?

so my DR did a whole panel of blood work, and everything is normal....
so that means my hormones are not to blame for not getting preg!

i have not had a period since sept. 11, so my dr is putting me on 10days of provera to induce my period.

has anyone had this problem, and did the provera help regulate you?

did you get preg soon after taking it?

anything will help!
thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My doctor put me on something to help assist my period getting back going because nature was not doing it after i suffered from an eating disorder and i know it was not provera but wahtever it was helped regulate me again and been fine since.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• PS~ also within a few months of using it i was pregnant too because i could follow better when i ovulate and so on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• depo provera? i hate it and i got the shot 3 years ago had one miscarry and havent been preg since. it sucks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I had the smae problem! I took the meds and they were HORRID. They made me sooo hormonal. I did get my period right away but I also got hot flashes and sweats.
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I had the same problem...blood test came up that everything was normal, so my DR put me on provera. However, I was only on it for 5 days. My period came w/in days after I finished taking the medicine. Sometimes I would have to take it for a few months in a row, but other times only once in a couple of months. I still am not pregnant and the doctors don't know why yet...but hopefully I'll get answers soon! Good luck to you though and hopefully the provera is all you will need!
    heathann

Answer by heathann at 2:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2010