Dirty Talk

I'm curious if any ladies out there "talk dirty" to their man? If you do, do you have any advice on how/what to say? : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Gosh, that can be hard to do sometimes. The easiest way I found was finding a fantasy that we could both kind of get lost in. Once you find something you are comfortable throwing yourself into, everything will fall into place and the words will flow like sweet wine.
    luvly1

Answer by luvly1 at 1:46 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Try to find out what his fantasies are then go with it. Read some erotic litature online. I go with scenerios, I tell him what I am going to do to him and how much I love it. I make up scenes where he is the star and play them out in words. I love to watch my husband skirm when he's listening to me whisper things in his ears. I try to hold him off for as long as possible.I try not to do it all the time so it is like a surprise when I do.He loves it. Be sure to use dirty words that you would never use elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• My DH is quite prim and proper and cannot stand any "dirty" talk so I throw out an innuendo every now and then to make him blush....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:37 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• We both love dirty talk, although my hubby is much better at it than I am. Kind of another version on the fantasy thing, because I don't role play or fantasize about other people or scenarios, but I do get very very very lost in my husband when we are having sex. Everything else outside of him and I just doesn't exist (yes, quite passionate!). So when I am that into him I find that it just comes out. You need to find out what your hubby likes. Example, mine likes me to talk about his c*ck and how much I love it (hey, I do love it, haha) and what I am doing to him. He likes to talk about what he is doing to me or what he wants me to do to him or to myself, in graphic language. You don't have to scream out obscenities. And I find the more turned on I get, the hornier I am and more into we are, the more I have to say out loud and the easier it is.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Thanks so much ladies! My problem is, we communicate during the day via text, and sometimes it gets...intimate. My brain shuts off, I can think of nothing to say about how or what I want. I can't seem to do it in bed either. I wasn't like this before, I don't know if I'm embarrassed or what? It's a pretty new relationship. Maybe I'm just too stressed and over thinking it : )
    Anonymous