ashley madison

wtf is with ashleymadison.com thats so wrong!

mommyinjune0992

Asked by mommyinjune0992 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Did you look up the site? I just looked it up to see what it was and it is a website that encourages affairs and cheating. I think that is what's so wrong with it.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• OMG, that is absolutely insane. The ***t they put on the internet I swear. I know you can find whatever you are looking for on the web and it's actually kind of disturbing if you think about it. For crying out loud, they have sites that tell you how to mix up things that are untraceable to kill someone with.......WTF is wrong with people?
    luvly1

Answer by luvly1 at 1:53 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• hahahha, I say that all the time. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!? Yeah, I'm disgusted with that site and all others like it. Crap, it's hard enough trying to keep a relationship together and in good condition without the crap out there encouraging spouses to cheat and lie.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2010