Hey....why aren't you in bed? Have you even tried to sleep? ; ) G'night friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• cause i have a cranky baby and no help cause his sleep is apparently more important than mine just because i don't actually get paid for the work i do.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Because its 10:38pm and i think 10pm is way too early for me to go to sleep. Most shows dont start or end till 10pm or 11pm. And im pregnant, my back hurts and im having braxton hicks. i cant sleep, i hate tossing and turning in bed.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Because I have to stay up and hold my son upright for at least an hour after eating because he screams bloody murder other wise. he has a dr appt is today 2/4/10 and hopefully they will do something to find out why he is having issues.
    amygraves21

Answer by amygraves21 at 1:59 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I stay up late, habit.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 3:46 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• my restless chilld is not tired apperntly.. so someone has to stay up and watch him.. it's 3am here..
    connorsmom2009

Answer by connorsmom2009 at 4:59 AM on Feb. 4, 2010