what do u do when feelin depressed?

Ok lately i have been feeling depressed, and i dk why realy .. yes me n my so have been haven problems but its never made me feel like this i dk whats causeing me to feel like this..... i dont feel like doing anything, i dont even feel hugary realy i have to make myself eat its pathedice n i hate it i dont wanna feel like this its only been lik this for a week but its realy bothering me n im not one to pop a pill to cure my problems.... so my ? is what should i do or what do u do to snap urself out of feeling like this ?? thnx for the help n letting me vent..

Marsh-mellow

Asked by Marsh-mellow at 1:25 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes I like to listen to music that relate to my mood and I sing the songs. Sometimes that helps me to just relax and be calm.
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I had the same thing happen to me in my last pregnancy. I upped my fish oil supplement 2x till I got the right amount to help my moods
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Listen to "Won't back down" by Tom Petty :)
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 10:14 AM on Feb. 4, 2010