ASHLEY MADISON *EDIT*

I LOOKED UP THE SITE AND IT ENCOURAGES PEOPLE TO HAVE AFFAIRS. THAT IS VERY WRONG Y WOULD U WANT TO MAKE A WEBSITE FOR THAT?!

mommyinjune0992

Asked by mommyinjune0992 at 1:50 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Lol I've seen that one before rather annoying.
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 2:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Because there are tons of people who cheat. Just read the entries in here and you'll see how many women cheat on their loved DH or BFs. It's disgusting. And these are women, imagine how many MEN there are who cheat. Sick.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:40 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• They do it for money. Every time a person clicks on the site (even just for curiosity) AM makes money so that's why people create those and any kind of site online.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Because people use actual dating sites for this reason as well, so they figured why not market something for this specifically and keep those people off sites where singles want to meet. Not condoning, just saying the reasoning.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Yeah, I've seen that site and a couple others just like it. It makes me sick. Let's promote cheating, infidility, lying, betrayal, STDs, and anything and everything else. I personally think it's disgusting. It's bad enough to have all the sex sites and dating sites and porn on the internet, but to explicitly promote cheating on your spouse, just how low can one go?
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2010