OMG Finally I found the page I can ask This ?

I joined this webpage in January and have not made one real friend...my life has been turned upside down with the unexpected loss of my 17 yr. old. son in Dec. and being a mom site I just want to know........Has any other moms lost any of their their older children, Im so sorry to ask. Its devestating I know but Im dying one day at a time cause no matter what anybody says, "they dont know". If not, Im sorry to ask. Just HAD to ask...Just had to ask...Thank you!

mxmomma05

Asked by mxmomma05 at 3:37 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• I've lost more than 5 friends under the age of 20 the past 5 years between car accidents, lung diseases, suicides, and accidental overdoses. Every time I got the news it was like watching my mother cry over a lost child and was very hard on me too. I don't have any close friends left, but I'll listen if you ever need to talk, just know that you're definitely not the only one
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 2:54 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I believe there is a support group on here for that very thing. I am also very sorry for your tragic loss.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope I never have to go through anything like that. I hope you find the very support you need. I know how difficult it can be to overcome something and I consider myself very unlucky in that area. I hope you become much more successful.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:22 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• *hugs*
    Anonymous

• I so sorry to hear about your son's loss. I can imagine how upset and sad you must. feel. It really does hurt inside.You should try to find that support group on here that the post above mentioned. and see if that helps you a little . hugs.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 7:55 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i lost my 19 year old daughter to murder in 2005. i was destroyed. i understand how you feel. please contact me anytime you need to. there are others out here like us too. i'm here to listen because i know i can't help
    GRANNYDONNA

Answer by GRANNYDONNA at 3:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• Did you do a search here on CM for a group of moms who have children who have died? My condolences for your loss.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:12 PM on Feb. 7, 2010

• hugs

Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 3:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2010