TEETHING

I THINK MY DAUGHTER ABOUT TO GET HER TEETH CAUSE SHE ALWAY CHEWING ON HER FINGER DO ANY ONE KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKE BEFORE THEY TEETH COME IN OR HOW MAY MONTHS DO THEY HAV TO BE

msdiva248

Asked by msdiva248 at 3:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My oldest started teething at 3 months and by the end of the 4th month had 2 teeth. She would teeth for about a week each time after that she got a new set. My youngest didn't get any teeth till 6 months and would teeth for a month before new teeth. It was exhausting. So glad she is done now. Each child is different and all will do it in there own time. Go with the flow that is all you can do.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Kids do teeth on their own time. My youngest had his front 4 teeth (two on the bottom, two on the top) for what seemed years before any other came in. My niece had her top two for along time before anymore came in. As for what age, it could happen at anytime and length of time varies from one child to another too. Make her as comfortable as you can and keep you upright as much as possible since she'll probably drool a lot more.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 11:06 AM on Feb. 4, 2010