What would you do if your SO keep leaving then coming back after you make a comment in a conversation you didn't know pis.. him off until after he left. But he say he want to be together

I want to talk to him about him not beening here for the family and kids. He's always at work from 6 to 9-12pm, sometime later. When I bring up he don't spend no time with them or me and is there someone else; He just say what you don't want me to go to work. Then that friday he'll pick up his kid (no kid together) and want come home or call for weeks and want answer his calls. Then when Iget intouch with him then he tells me I said something to pis.. him off. But I notice at the some time the times he leaves is right around the time he say we are going to get a home. He have told me for three years straight we going to buy a home, but evertime we have save up the money to put down he find a reason or say I said something to pis.. him off that's way he left. Then he want pay the bill we he leave and tell me just to use the money we save. Am a fool or blind? Do he really want a home with me? He just left again got his onplac

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Find somebody else and stop letting him waste any more of your time.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 4:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I'm not 100% clear on what's going on, but if I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds to me like it's either that he doesn't really want to be with you and is just stringing you along so he has someone, or he's got really bad communication skills (or maybe you both have bad communication skills; hard to say without knowing what you supposedly say that makes him so mad). If it were me, I would confront him and just bluntly ask him what's up. I'd tell him if we're going to stay together, we need some counselling and to learn some communication skills. If he doesn't want to be with you or doesn't want to go to counselling, then it's time to move on and find someone who does want you and can actually talk to you instead of leaving every time things don't go exactly his way.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:19 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• He sounds like a loser to me so just talk with him straight up and lay everything on the line but I would not be playing this game with him anylonger he either wants to be with you or not and you need to tell him that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• It is time for you to get a job if you do not have one. And take the money you have saved and get your own place. So when he comes back, he will come back to a empty house.

I do not understand why you are putting up with his bull shit?

Answer by louise2 at 6:56 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I agree. Cut the ties and get out of there. He isn't being honest with you and he's hiding something, that's why he keeps running away. Take the money you saved and get out of there. If your family doesn't live around there, I say even move out of that town.
    shortymichelle

Answer by shortymichelle at 8:04 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I'm sorry, Baby...but it sure sounds like he's trying to run two households. Cut your losses now, and set up visitation through the courts. That's probably your best bet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Are you two married? maybe the commitment of a house is scaring him, then he would be legally bond to you and he would have to be responsible. Talk to him and let him know your fears, and expectations, work out maybe a day or time that is for family time that works with his schedule. If that doesn't seem to help I would start working to make a more independent life from him. And let him know, get it together or expect child support paper work.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Thanks to all your answers. Yes we are marriaged four years. I've try and bege to get counseling. I've even ask if he don't want to get one with me. I do believe he maybe trying to take care of two household. I guess by this my first I am just trying to make it work. Guess that not going to happen. Again thanks for all your answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2010