ADHD

My therapist is almost positive i have this ,,,,,I see a pysch in March ,,,,anyone have this? have the meds changed your life????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Health

• I am ADD. I took meds `10 -12th grade in highschool. It made a huge difference I went from failing school to decent grades.
    I don't take meds now as an adult (altho if I had a desk job I would have to), but I have been considereing going to see a doc about trying meds now.
    good luck
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:42 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Is it expensive to get a diagnosis and medicine. I REALLY believe I am ADD and need something. I do have a desk job, and i can't remember half the time everything I need to do.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:00 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• my sis is ADD my aunt that is 49 has ADHD. one takes Stratera and the other i cant remember, but my sis seems to be doing good on her meds, except she also has a learning disorder. i prob need to be checked cus i get distracted and dont wanna do my college homework but we are TTC and i dont want to be taking meds while preg.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Have you ever looked into the fact that the cleansers in our home release toxic chemicals into the air and that can have a real impact on ADD and ADHD? My sister in law was diagnosed with that and she refused meds because of the way it made her feel. So she switched to all natural ingredient cleansers and personal products and has felt a true difference. She also started taking vitamins that were 85% soluble and together she is doing extremely well!
    foreverhome

Answer by foreverhome at 1:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2010