Can you analyze a dream I had?

I had a dream that I was sitting at my desk at work, I was soooo tired I couldnt open my eyes. I had a ton of work that was due but I was simply too tried from working all day and then going home to do everything I had to do there. I had this horrible realization that my son had been left at baseball practice with out his cell, and no way for either of us to call the other one. I was so tired I couldnt open my eyes to dial my phone and call a friend to pick him up.

the oddest part is that in real life Im a sahm, and have been for 15 years. So what can this dream mean?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• maybe that you feel overworked-
    my mom used to have dreams like that-she'd get so upset over things like repair men. Once had a dream that the washing repair man told her it would be 800 to fix, she told him "forget it, I'll do it myself!", then he told her "fine, but I'm still going to charge you 500 dollars for walking in the front door" I still remember her waking up and shrieking happily that it was all just a dream.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Dreams usually don't mean anything we just dream of anything of what we have seen or heard in the past or that day and somehow the brains stores that and while sleeping the brains just throws it out there for your enjoyment...lol

Some dreams are so strange and don't make any sense and some feel so real as if you were actually there...I am afraid there is no explanation for dreams we just have them.
    I believe that for this dream you had it will never be true no matter how tired you are your kids always come first and you somehow will find a way to get to him...I am just glad it was one of those dumb dreams...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I'm guessing that you are a planner and are always on time to all appointments in your life. If so, then you always stress yourself out about getting things done correctly and on time. Your dream is letting that stress go and your mind is making you see the worst that you are always imagining if you don't do things right. Let it go and relax. Your brain is trying to untie the knots of worry you created and you just need to let some of that stress go.
    Look into some self-meditation that you can do for 15 minutes each day. It will help you center yourself and refresh your mind and spirit.
    It is okay to plan and be on time, but don't be overly stressed about it. Don't worry about what other people will think of you for not having done something right or for being a few minutes late.
    You are human....enjoy it. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:55 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Op

Thanks gals... and prydferthmenyw I AM a planner, I AM always on time, and I have been stressed out lately.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Feb. 4, 2010