What's the WORST habit personally your husband or partner has?

I can barely say this but my husband will just suddenly start scratching his butt in the kitchen - omfg it makes me sick - i chase the sob screaming out of the room if he doesn't wash up!!!!

lfl

Asked by lfl at 9:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• He leaves his cups or pop cans laying everywhere!!! Oh man it drives me bonkers!!!!
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 9:43 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• His ability to turn just about everything into a joke of some sort. It's part of what I love about him, but at the same time it's really hard to have a serious conversation with him when he does this. I think that & his inability to spend much time away from the computer. Those two things are tied in my opinion, at least right now (depending on how I'm feeling each day one can be worse than the other).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i would rather my dh scratch his butt, clothed of course, than sneeze openly into the air. it totally grosses me out..and yes, he knows! i've actually witnessed him cover his dang mouth when we're with other people. i get so mad!!!! but, that's about all, so i guess i can live with it. lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:44 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• OMG! Thank you for making me laugh! I've had a horrible morning mentally and you just made my day! My husband's roll of the eye makes me not want to talk to him about anything. I can't stand it when he does that and it's just a conversation killer. And he doesn't even give an explanation for the roll.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• My husband waits until the last minute to tell me about things like family get togethers even if he has known for a while. After 8 1/2 years of marriage he has gotten better about this, but it took a couple of major fits on my part to make him see the importance of giving me a heads up when I am expected to get all the kids ready to go somewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• My DH chews on his tongue! I don't even know how he does it! But it's disgusting and noisy. Eww
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:49 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• grinding his teeth
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Falling asleep, snoring we can be talking and he falls asleep. He's breathing sound like he's snoring it drive me crazy.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 9:55 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• When he bites his tongue it's like why...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• His worst habit is spending money we don't have. He just seems to can stop spending and has gotten us in debt really bad.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:09 AM on Feb. 4, 2010