Is there another mom website with more mature moms?

I ask because there is so much ignorance on here, sometimes you need to speak to someone who is and wants more out of life then TROUBLE. When people don't have a life and are bored they seem to act like idiots!

Anyway, I love all you moms who answer with respect, and funny answers. Yes, there are alot of good moms on here, but I think it is time to move on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think you are going to run into that problem anywhere. Just like in the real world, you will run into people who are mean, ignorant, or rude. I find it best to just ignore those who cause problems and not let them affect you.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:10 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Wherever you go there's going to be nut-jobs. Try not to be so serious! Take every answer with a grain of salt. We're all strangers....you should let loose a little!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• no matter where you go, you'll find it.

sorry.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Every place I have ever tried has the same problems. You can never get away from it when you have a wide variety of people. I have just realized I have to just ignore the ones that have to be brats and turn to the ones that are helpful and mature.

Anonymous

• don't let the door hit you on the hiney on the way out. if you cannot appreciate the moms you DO find mature to be able to stick around, then that does not bode well for judging YOUR maturity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I use circle of moms as well as cafemom. I have found less drama (at least in the groups I am a part of and check regularly) there. I use it off my facebook. circleofmoms.com try that place
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 10:22 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• As pp's have said, people like that are everywhere you go. If you let people have that big of an impact on what website you go to, I'd hate to see how easily you let others influence where you go in life. Just filter what you like and dislike. Retain the good, discard the bad. Happy digesting! lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:25 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• ....

So says the anon poster.
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 10:25 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

PERFECT example of immaturity. Grow up, anon. You sure got defensive, you must already know you're one of "those" moms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• When people don't have a life and are bored they seem to act like idiots!

You mean like posting anonymously and casting blanket insults across the majority of users in hopes you will end up with a 100+ response drama post at the top of the popular questions list?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2010