My husband is soooo tired lately?

My husband and I are very confused on why he is so tired lately. I mean he works from 7- 3:30, makes great money. Alot less stressful than the job he left before this one. He is eating better. He used to drink a case of coke a day but stopped drinking it on November 11 and hasnt had one since but its already February so that should be the cause.. we are so confused and cant figure this out. Any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Health

• Is he on a good vitamin regimen? His body may be lacking good nutrition and the vitamins in the stores are only 10% soluable and end up just crystalizing in your system. If your interested in what my family is taking, let me know. The vitamins we are on are 85% soluable and we have so much more energy and don't crave junk food. We sleep better at night and wake easier in the mornings. This is huge for us! Our immune system is stronger as well as our digestive tract. My email address is malaniz0104@yahoo.com
    foreverhome

Answer by foreverhome at 1:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Blood pressure and blood sugar are easy to check at home yourself.

Sleep apnea is very common. If you are a sound sleeper, you might not notice his breathing problems.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:21 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• My hubby has sleep apnea (and he is only 23) and we know that is the biggest reason he is so tired all the time. This hasn't been "officially" diagnosed though. He won't let me get him in to get it diagnosed but we both know he has it. But checking blood pressure and sugar at home is something you should look into. Also maybe changing his diet to foods that give more energy. Working out regularly can help too.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 10:26 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Is he on medication?

Are you guys doing any type of exercise?

Are youdrinkin lots of water?

Remember the body is slowly making a change...no more cokes for the body so it could be some kind of withdrawl. Just give it time and move that body...
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• you took him straight off the caffine. all people do that if they drink that much then stop on a dime. thats why i dont drink caffine beverages. bad for your body, he might get bad headaches too.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2010