Do you ever take their surveys (CM)???

I was minding my own business when all of a sudden I get this pop up window in my face saying if I would take a short survey I was like sure why not I am always clicking on them for a later time...Anyway it asked for my age and the computer I am using does anyone else use it other than myself and then all of a sudden it tells me that I do not qualify on taking this survey...I guess it was a cm survey atleast I assumed it was bc it happened while being on CM. WTF? I did not feel like taking those stupid things anyway...I always ignore them except for this time,,,,Does this every happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I ignore pop-ups like that. I mean, it's nice to be asked, but I also feel it is annoying. Requests should be sent through our message box if they are from CafeMom.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:48 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• same thing happened to me!! i always click no, and this time clicked yes.... after about 25 questions about myself and then abour breakfast sandwiches... it told me i did not qualify. i was like wtf?!??!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 4, 2010