Does anyone have a Chevy Avalanche?

If so, do you like it or hate it? We are thinking of purchasing an older model on in a few months, but am looking at the pros and cons of it. Right now we have a 1999 Gmc Suburban, and I love it, but I kinda want to downsize a little, since my two oldest kids are almost 18, and have their own cars. The only time we all ride together is maybe on a day trip some where, and I know the Avalanche will hold five people, and their are five of us. Please tell me if you like it or not, and why!! Thanks

wmjsease

Asked by wmjsease at 10:53 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Shopping

• no, but we have a volvo xc 90. we like it. it is so small compared to the other giant suvs... but it has a third row. so if needed it can fit 7. but it is still mostly a 5 seater car, with plenty of space for storage. good luck with your choice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 4, 2010