do you notice annoying things about other people (strangers) when you go out to dinner or just out?

how hard is it to get up and walk to the restroom? the other day we went out to eat and the guy one table behind us blew his nose! how gross! I wanted to get up and puke in his lap!!!!!!!

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You always get to sit by the guy who sounds like he's about to cough up a lung! OMG! If you're that sick,stay home for crying out loud!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• We almost never get to go out to eat but yes, whenever we do, we get seated by the people who have a cold or pick their nose or try to asphixiate us with their cologne or perfume.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I hate when I see guys wearing their baseball hats at the table. To me it's just bad manners. Same with people who are talking on their cell phone when the waitress is trying to take their order. That's just rude and disrespectful. We do not go out that much, but I notice a lot of things. I also HATE IT when I go to a buffet and parents let their kids put their fingers in the food. Or people who do not use tongs to grab things. GROSS!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• We have been very lucky not to have to deal with above problems. The thing that bugs me the most is parents with kids that act like wild animals. The kids will be screaming and throwing food and the parents are like shh stop. IF you sit down I get you ice cream. Kids stops till ice cream gets there and they are even worse now.

I have 4 kids, 7, 2yr twins, and 1 yr. The 3 youngest are boys. Mine are not perfect but are well behaved. Especially while eating.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 2:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2010