When everything goes wrong are you always the blame?

It seems everytime things go wrong. Some how I'm the blame!! My children are married and on their own! But when life gets stressful somewhow its my fault! Anyone else? Its like Crap on mom!! Even DH sees it. But I let my family blow off steam to feel better. Though it hurts! You too? Even my FIL his uncontroled puppy constantly jumps on me uncontrollably. Its my fault he claims since I have a sweet voice!! C'mon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• I let mine do the same thing. These situations are their issues not your's so don't take it personally. Obviously when people blame others they are not taking responsibility for their own life. I just laugh at mine and tell them to "deal with it".

Answer by admckenzie at 11:20 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Somewhere along the line they saw your sweet nature to mean its ok to dump on you.Either that or you're surrounded by a-holes!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 4, 2010

• hell no i wouldnt lay down to be anyone's doormat like that. stand up for yourself woman, if you want your family to grow and be better people. they need to realize it isnt all your fault. it cannot be. you dont control the world/ their choices/ their dogs... so are you too allowing or are they just jerks that you allow to dump on you?
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I USE TO BE !!!!!!!!
    Then, I LEFT HIM !!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2010