If I have a period every month am I really ovulating?

I took opks for the first time last month and never got a positive. I am on my 4th month ttc #2. My cycles are somewhat regular they last anywhere from 29-32 days. Anyone have any advice?

newmama008

Asked by newmama008 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• 22-28 days is considered regular. um i would go to my doctor and ask for an opinon there. i cant really help you sorry
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Regular periods arte a good indicator that you are ovulating, but they will not tell you for sure.
    Anonymous

• Having a period doesn't mean you are ovulating. Most women have 1 or more cycles a year that are anovulatory. The bleeding you experience isn't really a "period" that month since a period by definition would require ovulaltion but you can have anovulatory bleeding.

You can DEFINATELY figure out if your ovulating by charting. Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. It will help you tramendously!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Feb. 5, 2010