Who is a good OB-GYN in Portage County Ohio?

I just moved to Ohio going on 2 years ago and I just found out im pregnant.I dont know any doctors here nor do i know anything about the hospitals. Would
be nice to hear from others who have been to these doctors and hospitals Good or Bad stories ..Thanks
I am needing to know who is a good OB-GYN in and around eather Alliance or Ravenna. Also ideas on which hospital is better??? Robinson Memorial Hospital or Alliance Community Hospital ..

carriehall81

Asked by carriehall81 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I do not live in the area, but as for finding a care provider, I would encourage you to ask yourself the following questions:
    What are my expectations for prenatal care and birth?
    What is the latest research saying is safe for birth?
    What is the c-section rate of the hospital, and the individual doctor?
    Am I willing to have pain medicines, or would I like to have as least interventions as possible?
    Am I looking for very personalized care, or does it matter to me that much?
    Am I willing to pay out of pocket if I cannot find the care I prefer within my insurance network?
    Is the safety of the baby really the top priority with this care provider, or do they practice defensive medicine (fear of lawsuits)?

These and other are going to help you choose who will be best for you and your baby. :)
    squish

Answer by squish at 12:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• bob smith
    Anonymous